Your Healthcare on Your Time
We value you as a patient. And we value your time. Use our online patient portal and online bill pay to take advantage of FREE financial account management along with access to secure appointment requests, medical history forms, lab test results, and much more.
If you're financially responsible for at least one OMC patient, you can set up/sign in to your online bill pay account by clicking the "online bill pay" button to the right above.
If you've already registered for an online patient portal account, get started by clicking the "online patient portal" button to the left above. If you still need to register for an online patient portal account, call us today at 507.287.2780.
It's fast. It's easy.
It's your healthcare on your time.
Learn about OMC
At Olmsted Medical Center every customer is important and valued. Here are our team’s promises to you:
- You will be treated with courtesy, respect, and dignity.
- We will consider, and be considerate of, your cultural, psychological, spiritual, and personal values.
- We will provide you with appropriate privacy.
- We will provide reasonable accommodations for those with communication impairments and for those who speak a language other than English.
- Patient disclosure and records are treated confidentially and, except when required by law, patients are given the opportunity to approve or refuse the release of medical records.
- Patients are provided, to the degree known, complete information concerning their diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. When it is medically inadvisable to give such information directly to a patient, the information is provided to a person designated by the patient or to a legally authorized person.
- Patients are given the opportunity to participate in decisions involving their healthcare, except when such participation is contraindicated for medical reasons.
- Information is available to patients and staff concerning:
- Patient rights, including those specified in A through G above
- Patient responsibilities
- Services available within the organization as well as outside providers
- Provisions for after-hours and emergency care
- Fees for service
- Payment policies
- Patient's right to refuse to participate in experimental research
- Methods for expressing grievances and suggestions to the organization
- Advance directives
- Patients are informed of their right to change primary or specialty healthcare providers if other qualified healthcare providers are available.
- We will not create/use marketing or advertising that is misleading as to OMC’s competence and capabilities.