Your Healthcare on Your Time
We value you as a patient. And we value your time. Use our online patient portal and online bill pay to take advantage of FREE financial account management along with access to secure appointment requests, medical history forms, lab test results, and much more.
If you're financially responsible for at least one OMC patient, you can set up/sign in to your online bill pay account by clicking the "online bill pay" button to the right above.
If you've already registered for an online patient portal account, get started by clicking the "online patient portal" button to the left above. If you still need to register for an online patient portal account, call us today at 507.287.2780.
It's fast. It's easy.
It's your healthcare on your time.
Live a healthy life
Health information and online library
To access our free online library of information on more than 4,000 health and medication topics, click here.
Or, browse these additional health articles written with you in mind:
- Diabetes and Food: Do you know the basics?
- Diabetes & Healthy Eating: "What Should I Eat?"
- Diabetes & Healthy Eating: "What Should I Eat?" (Spanish)
- "Family & Friends Guide to Diabetes" (Book review)
- Hemoglobin A1c Test
- Hemoglobin A1c Test (Spanish)
- How Do I Manage My Diabetes?
- How Do I Manage My Diabetes? (Spanish)
- United Kingdom Diabetes Study
- All about Calcium Supplements
- Healthy Eating: "What Should I Eat?"
- Fiber in the Diet - The Highs and Lows
- High Fiber Foods
- "The Glucose Revolution: The Authoritative Guide to The Glycemic Index" (Book review)
- What is Cholesterol?
- Your Dietary Iron
- Your Dietary Iron (Somali)
- Your Dietary Iron (Spanish)
- Ideas to Ease Morning Sickness
- Ideas to Ease Morning Sickness (Somali)
- Ideas to Ease Morning Sickness (Spanish)
- Daily Food Log (form)
- Eating Out - Wisely
- Life is Full of Choices: Healthy Alternatives
- Smart Snacking