Make the Most of Your Appointment!
- By calling ahead for your appointment, you can be assured a minimum waiting time.
- When calling for an appointment, please provide a complete list of issues you would like the care provider to discuss. This allows us to schedule adequate time for your appointment. If you have multiple issues and do not make us aware of these at the time you call, we will schedule you for follow-up appointments.
- Please bring a list of all medication you are taking, including herbal or non-prescription supplements. Bring the medication in original bottle(s) if possible.
- Bring a copy of any advance directives (including a living will, organ/tissue donation, etc.), to include in your medical record.
- Co-pays are due at the time of your visit.
- Arrive at your appointment location no later than the check-in time we give you. Of course, arriving a few minutes early certainly won't hurt.
If you find you cannot keep an appointment, please call the office or department where your appointment is scheduled and let us know. Some departments may bill you if you miss your appointment and fail to cancel beforehand. If you arrive late for your appointment, we reserve the right to reschedule.