MyOMC Patient Portal
Welcome to your healthcare on your time.
MyOMC patient portal is a secure, self-service online tool where you can:
- send a secure message to your healthcare provider
- request an appointment
- ask OMC a question about your health
- request your OMC medical records
- fill out forms before your visit
- receive visit summaries
- receive lab results
- receive summary-of-care documents that you can share with other care providers
- receive immunization history from as far back as August 2005
- receive action plans (e.g., asthma action plan, diabetes action plan)
- send documents you’ve received through MyOMC patient portal to other care providers.
How can you set up your MyOMC patient portal account?
Step 1: Contact OMC in person, by phone (507.287.2780), or via our website's short patient portal registration request form to set up your portal account.
Step 2: An e-mail invitation will be sent from MyOMC@olmmed.org to your preferred e-mail address.
Step 3: Accept the invitation by clicking on the link provided in the e-mail.
Step 4: Follow the instructions to create and activate your MyOMC patient portal account.
Step 5: Begin using your MyOMC patient portal account. Don’t forget to ask your provider to begin sending your care documents.
Free Online Bill Pay and Account Management
Online bill pay is also available via our website! If you’re financially responsible for an OMC patient’s account, visit this page to enroll in online bill pay and account management services.
Privacy and Security
As a healthcare entity, we strive to safeguard and protect your healthcare information. OMC takes extreme care to ensure all information shared through MyOMC patient portal is protected and treated as confidential.