Your Healthcare on Your Time
We value you as a patient. And we value your time. Use our online patient portal and online bill pay to take advantage of FREE financial account management along with access to secure appointment requests, medical history forms, lab test results, and much more.
If you're financially responsible for at least one OMC patient, you can set up/sign in to your online bill pay account by clicking the "online bill pay" button to the right above.
If you've already registered for an online patient portal account, get started by clicking the "online patient portal" button to the left above. If you still need to register for an online patient portal account, call us today at 507.287.2780.
It's fast. It's easy.
It's your healthcare on your time.
Olmsted Medical Center
How to make the
of your appointment
Help us to best help you:
- By calling ahead for your appointment, you can be assured a minimum waiting time.
- When calling for an appointment, please provide a complete list of issues you would like the care provider to discuss. This allows us to schedule adequate time for your appointment. If you have multiple issues and do not make us aware of these at the time you call, we will schedule you for follow-up appointments.
- Please bring a list of all medication you are taking, including herbal or non-prescription supplements. Bring the medication in original bottle(s) if possible.
- If you have advance directives (including a living will, organ/tissue donation, etc.), please bring a copy to include in your medical record.
- Co-pays are due at the time of your visit.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to insure that your registration and billing information is accurate.
If you find you cannot keep an appointment, please call the office or department where your appointment is scheduled and let us know. Some departments may bill you if you miss your appointment and fail to cancel beforehand. If you arrive late for your appointment, we reserve the right to reschedule.