Live a healthier, happier life with cardiopulmonary rehabilitation services at Olmsted Medical Center (OMC) if you have heart health concerns or lung disease.
Trust OMC’s cardiopulmonary rehabilitation program as it's certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR). This means your care meets high standards for patient outcomes and satisfaction.
Rely on your rehabilitation team to help you with:
- Aerobic capacity assessments to determine the heart rate, intensity level, and duration of exercise that is right for you
- Blood pressure levels
- Breathing techniques to strengthen upper respiratory muscles
- Exercise prescription guidelines, personalized workouts based on your aerobatic capacity assessment results
- Lipid (cholesterol) management
- Nutrition education
- Recommendations for lifestyle changes
- Stress management and relaxation techniques
Work with a certified team of nurses, exercise physiologists, a registered dietician, and other specialists to help you manage symptoms and improve your heart and lung health.
Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Tour Video
Watch a tour of our facility to learn more about if OMC’s cardiopulmonary rehabilitation might help you live a healthier life or recover from an illness.