We are pleased to let you know that OMC will be opening two new FastCare locations!
FastCare North – Now open!
102 Elton Hills Drive NW, Suite 200, Rochester, MN 55901
- The new FastCare North will be part of Elton Hills Plaza. It is located a few doors down from where OMC’s Rehabilitation Services is located.
FastCare South – Opening Early Fall 2019
90 14th Street SW, Suite 200, Rochester, MN 55902
- The new FastCare South will be located in the Crossroads Plaza near Walgreens and across from the Olmsted County Fairgrounds on Highway 63 (South Broadway).
If you need high-quality care in a hurry, visit OMC FastCare. Receive urgent, non-emergency medical care. You don’t have to be an Olmsted Medical Center patient to access care.
Conditions We Treat
You and your family, including children 18 months and older, can get quick care at our FastCare clinic for common illnesses and injuries, such as:
- Allergic reactions (minor)
- Bladder/urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Colds/flu symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, and earache
- Cold sores
- Insect bites/stings
- Minor burns and rashes (eczema, poison ivy/oak, athlete’s foot, and sunburn)
- Minor sunburn
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Sinus infections
- Skin infections, including impetigo and ringworm
- Sore throat
- Vaccinations including flu shot, tetanus and meningitis (extra charges apply)
Additional Services We Offer
Choose a OMC FastCare clinic when you need one of these medical services:
- Pregnancy tests (18 years and older, extra charges apply)
- Smoking cessation
- Sports physicals (not billable to insurance)
- Stitch removal
- Testing for strep, influenza and mono (extra charges apply)
Cost of FastCare
Your FastCare visit will cost $55. And we can bill your insurance. Extra changes apply for vaccinations and lab services.
FastCare North and FastCare South will be open Monday–Friday 8:30 AM-8:00 PM and Saturday-Sunday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. Both FastCare clinics will be closed on holidays.
Do You Need Acute Care?
If you or a family member needs care for a more severe illness or injury, learn about our Acute Care services in Rochester, Minnesota.