NOTE: The FastCare locations in Shopko stores have closed. Watch for updates about FastCare North and FastCare South opening in new locations later this summer.
If you need high-quality care in a hurry, visit OMC FastCare. Receive urgent, non-emergency medical care inside Rochester's Shopko North. You don’t have to be an Olmsted Medical Center patient to access care.
Note: OMC FastCare at Shopko South and FastCare at Shopko North have closed due to the closure of the Shopko South store.
Conditions We Treat
You and your family, including children 18 months and older, can get quick care at our FastCare clinic for common illnesses and injuries, such as:
- Allergic reactions (minor)
- Bladder/urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Colds/flu symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, and earache
- Cold sores
- Insect bites/stings
- Minor burns and rashes (eczema, poison ivy/oak, athlete’s foot, and sunburn)
- Minor sunburn
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Sinus infections
- Skin infections, including impetigo and ringworm
- Sore throat
- Vaccinations including flu shot, tetanus and meningitis (extra charges apply)
Additional Services We Offer
Choose a OMC FastCare clinic when you need one of these medical services:
- Pregnancy tests (18 years and older, extra charges apply)
- Smoking cessation
- Sports physicals (not billable to insurance)
- Stitch removal
- Testing for strep, influenza and mono (extra charges apply)
Cost of FastCare
Your FastCare visit will cost $55. And we can bill your insurance. Extra changes apply for vaccinations and lab services.
Do You Need Acute Care?
If you or a family member needs care for a more severe illness or injury, learn about our Acute Care services in Rochester, Minnesota.