FastCare North temporarily closed May 28-30
FastCare North will be closed Saturday, May 28 through Monday, May 30, 2022. It will reopen on Tuesday, May 31. If you need immediate care on Saturday or Sunday, please visit FastCare South or Acute Care at the Miracle Mile Clinic. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Now Available: Online Scheduling
Patients are now able to schedule an appointment at FastCare by using the OMC MyChart patient portal. Learn how to schedule your appointment by visiting the Scheduling Appointments at FastCare webpage.
90 14th Street SW, Suite 200, Rochester, MN 55902
- The new FastCare South is located in the Crossroads Plaza near Walgreens and across from the Olmsted County Fairgrounds on Highway 63 (South Broadway).
- FastCare South is closed for lunch from 1:00 PM until 1:30 PM. Visit our location page to view hours of operation.
102 Elton Hills Drive NW, Suite 200, Rochester, MN 55901
- The FastCare North is part of Elton Hills Plaza. It is located a few doors down from where OMC’s Rehabilitation Services is located.
- FastCare North is closed for lunch from 1:30 PM until 2:00 PM. Visit our location page to view hours of operation
If you need high-quality care faster, visit OMC FastCare. Receive fast, non-emergency medical care. You don’t have to be an Olmsted Medical Center patient to access care.
Conditions We Treat
You and your family, including children 12 months and older, can get quick care at our FastCare clinic for common illnesses and injuries, such as:
- Allergic reactions (minor)
- Bladder/urinary tract infections (UTI) for females ages 12-65
- Colds/flu symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, and earache
- Cold sores
- COVID symptoms
- Insect bites/stings
- Minor burns and rashes (eczema, poison ivy/oak, athlete’s foot, and sunburn)
- Minor sunburn
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Sinus infections
- Skin infections, including impetigo and ringworm
- Sore throat
- Vaccinations including flu shot, tetanus and meningitis (extra charges apply)
Additional Services We Offer
Choose a OMC FastCare clinic when you need one of these medical services:
- COVID-19 testing (appointment required, call 507.292.7266)
- Pregnancy tests (18 years and older, extra charges apply)
- Smoking cessation
- Sports physicals (not billable to insurance)
- Stitch removal
- Testing for strep, influenza and mono (extra charges apply)
Cost of FastCare
Your FastCare visit will cost $55. And we can bill your insurance. Extra changes apply for vaccinations and lab services.
Do You Need Acute Care?
If you or a family member needs care for a more severe illness or injury, learn about our Acute Care services in Rochester, Minnesota.