NOTICE: FastCare South will open on Monday, June 8. FastCare North remains temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. If you need medical care, the Miracle Mile Clinic offers walk-in primary care appointments, or you can call 507.288.3443 to schedule an appointment with a primary care provider at the Rochester Southeast Clinic.
102 Elton Hills Drive NW, Suite 200, Rochester, MN 55901
- The new FastCare North is part of Elton Hills Plaza. It is located a few doors down from where OMC’s Rehabilitation Services is located.
90 14th Street SW, Suite 200, Rochester, MN 55902
- The new FastCare South is located in the Crossroads Plaza near Walgreens and across from the Olmsted County Fairgrounds on Highway 63 (South Broadway).
If you need high-quality care in a hurry, visit OMC FastCare. Receive fast, non-emergency medical care. You don’t have to be an Olmsted Medical Center patient to access care.
Conditions We Treat
You and your family, including children 18 months and older, can get quick care at our FastCare clinic for common illnesses and injuries, such as:
- Allergic reactions (minor)
- Bladder/urinary tract infections (UTI) for females ages 12-65
- Colds/flu symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, and earache
- Cold sores
- Insect bites/stings
- Minor burns and rashes (eczema, poison ivy/oak, athlete’s foot, and sunburn)
- Minor sunburn
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Sinus infections
- Skin infections, including impetigo and ringworm
- Sore throat
- Vaccinations including flu shot, tetanus and meningitis (extra charges apply)
Additional Services We Offer
Choose a OMC FastCare clinic when you need one of these medical services:
- Pregnancy tests (18 years and older, extra charges apply)
- Smoking cessation
- Sports physicals (not billable to insurance)
- Stitch removal
- Testing for strep, influenza and mono (extra charges apply)
Cost of FastCare
Your FastCare visit will cost $55. And we can bill your insurance. Extra changes apply for vaccinations and lab services.
FastCare North and FastCare South will be open Monday–Friday 8:30 AM-8:00 PM and Saturday-Sunday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. Both FastCare clinics will be closed on holidays. NOTE: FastCare South caregivers' daily lunch break is from 1:00-1:30 PM and FastCare North caregivers' daily lunch break is from 1:30-2:00 PM.
Do You Need Acute Care?
If you or a family member needs care for a more severe illness or injury, learn about our Acute Care services in Rochester, Minnesota.