OMC general surgeons perform:
- surgery to repair injuries, hernias, hemorrhoids, and pilonidal cysts
- procedures to remove the gallbladder, stones, and appendix
- bariatric Lap Band placement (also known as bariatric weight-loss surgery)
- surgical exploration or intervention to diagnose complex conditions
- breast diagnostic procedures (following an abnormal mammogram)
- gastroscopies (with BRAVO, which assesses pH levels via a capsule to identify the presence of reflux)
- radio frequency ablation (e.g., to repair varicose veins).