Registered dietitians work with you to achieve your goals using these professional services related to diet and healthy living:
- Managing cholesterol and triglycerides
- Controlling blood pressure
- Diet and exercise coaching
- Weight management and weight loss options
- Healthy recipes and habits
- Disease-specific nutrition (e.g., for people with diabetes)
- Eating disorders
- Food allergies
- Nutritional considerations during pregnancy
- Special diets, including vegan and gluten-free
- High-protein or high-calorie diets (on an individualized basis)
- Bariatric surgery nutrition support
If your insurance does not cover nutrition education services, you can take advantage of our package plans. Patients should contact their insurance provider before making an appointment.
Patients need a referral from their healthcare provider to use OMC’s 1:1 nutrition education services.
Classes and other nutrition education programs are offered on an individual basis or in group settings.