Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic
The Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic sees patients Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. The clinic is located at the OMC – Hospital in the Orthopedics department.
The clinic will provide immediate care, on a walk-in basis, to recent bone and joint injuries.
Examples of recent injuries that are available for care include:
- Sprains and strains
- Simple bone fractures
- Hand, wrist, or elbow injuries
- Shoulder or collarbone injuries
- Pain and swelling in joints
- Work-related injuries if a fracture is suspected
Patients with the following would be better served in the Emergency department and cannot be seen in the walk-in clinic:
- Open fractures (visible bone)
- Any open wounds
- Animal bites
- Head, neck, or spine injuries
For traditional bone and joint care including post-operative checks, surgical consultations, and chronic pain conditions, patients should continue to schedule appointments with OMC’s Orthopedics department by calling 507.292.7187.