Find relief from pain with a personalized treatment plan made by Dr. Abdel-Aziz, an Olmsted Medical Center (OMC) physician, board-certified in Pain Medicine and in Anesthesiology.
We treat acute and chronic pain conditions and spine related pain by using a multimodal approach that utilizes many methods, including interventional procedures, non-opioid medications, physical therapy, and behavioral therapy.
Conditions We Treat
If you're 18 or older, get care for:
- Back and neck pain resulting from arthritis in the small spine joints
- Radicular pain (arm and leg pain due to pinched nerves)
- Spinal stenosis pain
- Back and limb pain after spine surgery (failed back surgical syndrome)
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Headaches, like migraine headaches and headaches originating from the neck
- Facial pain
- Knee, hip and ankle pain due to arthritis or after joint surgery
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Painful diabetic neuropathy
Pain Treatments & Services
Benefit from advanced treatments tailored to your unique situation and goals.
OMC’s Pain Management department is now open for patient self-referral!
If you have any of the above conditions and would like to schedule a visit with our pain management specialist, call our clinic at 507.535.1976. You can also request a referral from your primary care provider.