Professional Skin & Face Care Products
Look your best with help from top-quality, professional skin care products available at Olmsted Medical Center (OMC).
Personal Skin Care Consultation
Discover products that best fit your situation through a consultation with Srdan Babovic, MD. During your appointment, you’ll discuss your skin care concerns and create a skin care regimen suited to your specific issues, skin type, and lifestyle.
As a patient at Olmsted Medical Center, you’ll have access to our inventory of the best prescription and prescription-strength skin-care products available in southeastern Minnesota.
Obagi Skin Care Systems & Products
Select from Obagi skin care products designed to help minimize the appearance of premature aging, damag,e and discoloration. Ask about:
- ELASTIderm® Eye Products – Reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- Hydrate Facial Moisturizers – Improves your skin’s moisture content to enhance smoothness
- Obagi Nu-Derm System – Targets visible signs of aging, including damage due to sun exposure
- Obagi-C® Rx System – Helps reduce visible signs of aging and contains 4 percent hydroquinone to treat hyperpigmentation
- Renova® – Mitigates facial wrinkles
- Sun production products, including Sun Shield SPF 50 – Protect your skin from ultraviolet (UV) rays
- Tretinoin – Treats acne
Obagi products are available only through doctors, medical spas and other skin care professionals.
Before (top) and after (bottom) Obagi.
Benefit from SkinCeutical products that help correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin and prevent future damage. Learn about the wide range of products available at OMC:
- Anti-aging creams and serums, including C E Ferulic® vitamin C serum and Phloretin CF®
- Eye creams and gels, including A.G.E. Eye Complex and Eye Balm
- Exfoliants, including Blemish + Age Defense, Retexturing Activator, and Retinol 1.0
- Facial cleansers, including Foaming Cleanser, Gentle Cleanser, LHA Cleansing Gel, and Simply Clean
- Facial toners, including Equalizing Toner and LHA Solution
- Moisturizers and hydrating serums, including Emollience, Hydrating Balm, and Phyto Corrective Gel
- Sunscreens, including Physical Eye UV Defense 50, Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50, and Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50
Sunscreens for Sensitive Skin
If you have sensitive skin, count on us to help you find a sunblock that’s gentle on your skin and protects you from damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays.