Depend on the family medicine providers at Olmsted Medical Center (OMC) for comprehensive and compassionate care.
Services We Provide
Rely on your care provider to treat illnesses and protect your health with preventive care for the whole family. Benefit from:
- Annual physicals (checkups) to monitor blood pressure, cholesterol, and other health concerns, and give screening tests and vaccinations
- Care for chronic (long-term) conditions like asthma, diabetes, and heart disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute (short-term) infections and injuries
- Immunizations and vaccinations, including flu shots
- Mental health care to treat conditions like anxiety, depression, and substance abuse
- Minor in-office surgery including mole removal, sutures, and joint injections
- Pregnancy care
- Screening tests
- Walk-in blood pressure readings
- Women's reproductive health care (gynecological care), as well as birth control and family planning services
Benefit from our patient-centered medical home approach. This means a nurse will work directly with you to set up appointments and coordinate your care.
You'll appreciate same-day appointments and test results. Count on an OMC team member to communicate the results to you.
Family Care Provider Near You
Feel confident you're getting high-quality care because your care provider has the experience to care for patients of all ages, from babies and children to adults and seniors. Every member of your family can have the same providers at OMC.
Family Medicine services are offered at the Miracle Mile Clinic, Rochester Southeast Clinic, Rochester Northwest Clinic, Rochester Skyway Clinic, as well as our branch clinics in Byron, Cannon Falls, Chatfield, Lake City, Pine Island, Plainview, Preston, Spring Valley, St. Charles, Stewartville, and Wanamingo.
Get Acute Care Services on the Weekends
OMC offers Acute Care services on Saturdays at the Rochester Northwest Clinic. Patients of all ages can be seen for acute illness, cuts, rashes, dislocations, and sprains, without an appointment.
You can also visit Certified Nurse Practitioners (CNPs) or Physician Assistants (PAs) on Saturdays and Sundays at OMC's FastCare Clinics in Rochester.