Find complete health care for your child, from babyhood to young adulthood, at Olmsted Medical Center. You'll appreciate our kid-friendly waiting area, as well as personalized services for your family. To schedule an appointment, please call 507.292.7188.
Your child's wellness and comfort are our focus. Turn to our team for:
- Well-child appointments (annual checkups) and preventive care
- Adolescent and teen care, including gynecology services
- Birth control
- Pelvic exams and Pap tests
- Treatment for painful menstruation (periods)
- Daycare, school, sports, and camp physicals and form completion
- Diagnosis and care for chronic conditions, such as diabetes or asthma
- Diagnosis and care for acute (short-term) illnesses and infections
- Mental health screening and counseling
- Spot vision screening to check for lazy eye early and prevent loss of sight
Talk to a Pediatric Nurse
If you have questions about your child's health or you're not sure whether or not to bring him or her to Olmsted Medical Center for care, call our Pediatric Department main phone number (507.292.7188) to talk to a nurse.
If there's more than one child in your family, enjoy the convenience of back-to-back appointments whenever possible. Your children can have the same doctor or different providers, depending on their unique needs.
Benefit from same-day appointments and test results. This means your child will receive fast, high-quality treatment.
Weekend, Walk-In Care
Visit the Rochester Northwest Clinic on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for non-emergency, walk-in care. This location offers care for patients of all ages and treats concerns such as cuts, skin rashes, and sprains.