Find expert care for all types of conditions that affect the quality of your sleep. Depend on Olmsted Medical Center (OMC) and our partner Precision Diagnostic Services, Inc., for sleep-related services that help hundreds of people age 13 and older in Southeastern Minnesota each year.
Expect the best possible care because OMC is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) and The Joint Commission. This means OMC meets high standards for diagnostic services, treatment options, and long-term support.
Get care from our sleep medicine team for:
- Advanced sleep phase disorder
- Delayed sleep phase disorder, or syndrome
- Insomnia, trouble falling, or staying asleep
- Narcolepsy, overwhelming sleepiness
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome (RLS)
- Sleep deprivation and tiredness
Sleep Health Services
Improve your energy levels and well-being through healthy sleep. Get comprehensive care:
- Coordination of care with other members of your care team
Diagnostic sleep tests and overnight studies (polysomnography) in the OMC hospital sleep lab
- Department of Transportation (DOT) sleep evaluations
- Pre-operative sleep assessments for assistive devices
Treatments with medications, durable medical equipment (such as continuous positive airway pressure or CPAP), or surgery
Ask for a Referral
Talk to your primary care provider if you have signs of a sleep problem. You'll need a referral to schedule an appointment with an OMC sleep medicine specialist.