Sports Medicine Services
Take advantage of the latest treatments and technology when you choose Olmsted Medical Center (OMC) for sports medicine services.
Conditions We Treat
At our Sports Medicine & Athletic Performance (SMAP) facility, get care and rehabilitation services for exercise-related conditions, including:
- Fractures (broken bones), including stress fractures
- Joint injuries or arthritis
- Pulled muscles
- Sprains and/or strains
- Shin splints
- Tears, including anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and medial collateral ligament (MCT) injuries
Your care plan depends on the type of injury and how severe it is. Rely on your providers for education to prevent problems in the future.
Your Care Team
Work with a dedicated team of professionals. In addition to your primary care provider, your team may also include:
- Athletic trainer
- Physical therapist
- Sports medicine rehabilitation professional
- Strength and conditioning coach
Most insurance carriers cover sports medicine clinical and rehabilitation services. Check with your insurance provider or contact OMC for help before scheduling an appointment.