Women's Health Services
Partner with a women’s health specialist at Olmsted Medical Center (OMC). Find all the services you need conveniently located in one location.
Preventive & Primary Care
Your OMC doctor can offer primary care and preventive services that meet your unique needs as a woman. Rely on your doctor for checkups, vaccinations, health education, and screenings that can help you improve and protect your wellbeing.
Get diagnostic breast health services, like breast biopsies and mammograms, as recommended by your doctor.
Receive personalized and compassionate gynecologic care, including:
- Annual gynecologic health screenings including Pap tests
- Care for urinary/bladder and bowel incontinence
- Cervical cancer and HPV (human papillomavirus) screenings
- Diagnosis and treatment of reproductive system concerns, such as heavy periods and symptoms during menopause
- Gynecologic surgical procedures including colposcopy and endometrial ablation
Obstetric/Pregnancy & Birth Services
When you're expecting a baby, you can rely on the OMC team to provide you with:
Take a Virtual Tour of OMC's BirthCenter
Take a virtual tour of OMC's Women's Health Pavilion Lobby