Look to Olmsted Medical Center's (OMC) Advanced Wound Healing Clinic to use the latest technology to heal chronic (long-term), non-healing sores and injuries.
Expect the best possible care while you stay close to home in Minnesota. That's because our Advanced Wound Healing Clinic holds Center of Excellence and Center of Distinction awards from Healogics, a network of expert wound healing organizations that rate the quality of wound care centers. You'll benefit from our high (94 percent) healing rate and focus on your satisfaction.
Conditions We Treat
A chronic wound is one that hasn't healed after three months. Choose OMC for comprehensive care of:
- Blood flow problems, including ischemia
- Compartment syndrome, painful buildup from swelling or bleeding in the body
- Crush injuries
- Diabetic sores or ulcers, including diabetic foot ulcers
- Gas gangrene and necrotizing fasciitis
- Osteomyelitis (bone infection)
- Radiation injuries
- Skin grafts or flaps that won't heal
Advanced Wound Healing Clinic
Partner with a team of multidisciplinary specialists for:
Read Patient Stories
View firsthand experiences from neighbors in your community about wound care services at OMC.