Guidelines for OMC Patients and Visitors:
The following guidelines have been set to protect the health of patients, visitors, and staff during the threat of COVID-19 transmission:
Hospital visits are temporarily restricted except in extreme circumstances (hospital staff will determine these on a case-by-case basis).
• Only one visitor per patient
• No visitors younger than 12 years
• No visitors who are coughing, sneezing, have a runny nose, fever, or a sore throat
• One support person for BirthCenter patients
All visitors must thoroughly clean their hands with soap and water or use OMC provided hand sanitizer before and after visiting.
Please talk with any healthcare provider about your questions or extreme circumstances.
All individuals coming to the clinic will temporarily be screened for upper respiratory symptoms before entering the clinic. If you have upper respiratory symptoms, we ask that you return to your car and call the Coronavirus Nurse Triage Center at 507.292.7266.
At our branch clinic locations, we ask you to remain in your car and call your clinic to say you have arrived. The staff will call you in from your car when they are ready to meet you at the door. This will help us better meet guidelines for social distancing and protect the health of our patients and staff.
In addition, the following guidelines apply to our clinics:
- Only one caregiver/visitor per patient
- No visitors younger than 12 years
- No visitors who are coughing, sneezing, have a runny nose, fever, or a sore throat
Again, please talk with any healthcare provider about your questions or extreme circumstances.