Changes to Hours of Operations at OMC Locations
Current as of August 31, 2020
Our patients’ safety as well as the safety of our staff is a high priority. Olmsted Medical Center has taken additional steps to provide a safe environment. We want to assure our patients that we are available to provide primary care, specialty care, lab or radiology services, acute care, and emergency care as well as screening procedures, surgery, or any type of elective procedure.
Although we are still in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, OMC wants patients to make their healthcare needs a priority again. It is important to not postpone medical care or ignore symptoms. The best way to prevent more serious medical issues: early detection and treatment.
Patients should bring and wear a mask for their appointment as well as observe social distancing in our lobby and waiting areas.
Beginning June 8, OMC will make changes to hours, clinic openings, and changes to services. Changes and updates include:
Rochester Southeast Clinic
During the week, Monday through Friday, patient with no symptoms for COVID-19 should call the Rochester Southeast Clinic to get an appointment with their provider.
Beginning June 8 at the Rochester Southeast Clinic:
- Monday through Friday hours will be from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Doors will open at 6:35 AM (for early lab draws).
- The SE Pharmacy hours will be 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Occupational Health Services will be open with full services for individuals who have been injured at work, need a physical exam to qualify for employment, or who need drug and/or alcohol testing as a condition of employment. Hours are 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM. To schedule an appointment, call 507.292.7144.
- Anticoagulation Clinic will reopen for patients on the 3rd floor.
- The Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Clinic will begin seeing patients.
The Rochester Southeast Clinic offers extended hours on Monday.
- Hours will be from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
- The SE Pharmacy will be open until 7:00 PM.
- Not all clinical services will be available during the extended hours. Patients wanting an after-hours appointment should call their provider’s office to learn if the area is open beyond 5:00 PM.
Rochester Northwest Clinic
The Rochester Northwest Clinic is open Monday through Friday for Family Medicine, Pediatric, Acute Care, Cardiology, and Rehabilitation Services patients with no symptoms for COVID-19.
Beginning June 8, hours at the Rochester Northwest Clinic:
- Acute Care hours will be Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
- Family Medicine and Pediatrics hours will be Monday, 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM and Tuesday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Cardiology will be open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Beginning June 29, Cardiology hours on Monday will expand open 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
- Rehabilitation Services will be open Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM, patients should park in the lower parking lot and enter through the lower level door.
- Pain Management continues to see patients Monday through Friday.
- The NW Pharmacy hours will be 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Patients will have the option to check in for their appointment from their car by calling 507.292.7488.
Beginning June 8, FastCare® South will be open for patients without COVID-like symptoms who need of non-emergency medical care. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM, and Saturday/Sunday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Greenview will reopen for patients on June 8. Patients will have the option to check in for their appointment from their car by calling 507.292.7488 beginning June 15.
Hospital/Women's Health Pavilion
- The Saturday Dermatology Clinic will see patients from 7:45 AM – 3:30 PM.
- Ortho Walk-In Clinic continues to be open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic continues to be open Monday through Friday. Hour are:
- Monday, from 8:00 AM until 7:00 PM.
- Tuesday through Friday, from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
Hwy 52 – Sleep Medicine
Beginning June 8, Sleep Medicine at Hwy 52 will be open for face-to-face appointments. Patients will have the option to check in for their appointment from their car by calling 507.292.7488 beginning June 15. The hospital sleep lab is open for in-center testing.
Miracle Mile Clinic
Miracle Mile Clinic remains open from Monday through Friday walk-in services as well as appointments for primary care and acute care needs. On the weekend, Miracle Mile Clinic will continue to offer only walk-in acute care services. On-site laboratory and x-ray services are available.
Beginning June 15, hours for Miracle Mile Clinic:
- Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM until 7:00 PM. (Primary and acute care)
- Saturday and Sunday Acute Care from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM. (Acute care only for patients with no symptoms for COVID-19)
OMC’s pharmacies in Rochester will be expanding hours for walk-up service beginning June 8. Weekday delivery and mail delivery for most prescriptions continues to be available at both pharmacies.
- At the NW Clinic, the pharmacy will be open 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- At the SE Clinic, the pharmacy will be open 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM on Mondays and 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM Tuesday through Friday.
Staff will continue to work to reduce the time patients must wait in line to pick up their prescriptions and to maintain social distancing. When possible, our pharmacy staff will maintain a distance of six feet.
Curbside pick-up for prescriptions will be available at both pharmacies Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- At the Northwest Pharmacy patients should call 507.535.1974 ahead of time and then again when they arrive. Patients should drive to the main entrance of the Rochester Northwest Clinic, located in the upper level parking lot.
- At the Southeast Pharmacy patients should call 507.292.7255 ahead of time and then again when they arrive. Patients should drive to the west side of the building by the main entrance.
The following locations have returned to normal hours:
- Lake City – Monday and Wednesday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Elton Hills – Monday through Friday 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Rochester Northwest Clinic – Monday through Friday 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM, patients should park in the lower parking lot and enter through the lower level door.
- Hospital Orthopedics – 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday/Wednesday/Friday and 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM Tuesday and Thursday
The Skyway Clinic continues to be closed. Patients who use the Skyway Clinic should call Family Medicine at the Rochester Southeast Clinic at 507.292.7183 if they need an appointment.
Sports Medicine & Athletic Performance
Beginning June 8, Sports Medicine patients can be seen at the Sports Medicine and Athletic Performance (SMAP) facility. Hours for Sports Medicine will be 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday through Thursdays. In July Friday hours will be added. Patients should park in the SMAP parking lot and check in for their appointment from their car by calling 507.292.7488 beginning June 8.
All Branch Clinics are open.
What patients should do if they have symptoms consistent with COVID-19
If a patient thinks they may have COVID-19, they should call the COVID-19 Nurse Triage Line at 507.292.7266 to determine the next step in their care. As always, patients who are experiencing severe symptoms or having difficulty breathing, should visit OMC’s Emergency Department.