NOTICE: Athletic Performance opens for summer training
OMC Sports Medicine and Athletic Performance (SMAP) will open for summer training Monday, June 22, 2020. Staff has worked diligently to ensure a safe training environment.
Programs/classes accepting registrations can be found on the Mindbody scheduling site at https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/help?studioid=42872.
Below are guidelines that athletes must follow to participate in SMAP programs.
- Only the athlete registered for the class will be allowed inside the facility.
- Athletes who are not feeling well need to stay home.
- Athletes will be screened before entering the building.
- Any athlete arriving with symptoms will be sent home.
- All athletes must bring and wear a mask through the lobby to their designated training area.
- Athletes will NOT be required to wear a mask while training.
- Outdoor training (Speed for Sport) will be limited to 25 athletes per session.
- Weight room will be limited to 8 athletes per session.
- Basketball court will be limited to 9 athletes per session.
- Hockey room will be limited to 8 athletes per session.
- Coaches will wear masks throughout the training session.
- Social distancing will be maintained.
- Athletes will be required to bring their own water bottle; the water fountain will not be available for use.
- For hockey and strength training: bring a bottle or bottles large enough to accommodate a 2-hour training session.
- No athletic bags will be allowed in the building.
- Items athletes can bring in the building.
- For non-hockey athletes: cell phone, keys, and water bottle.
- For hockey athletes: cell phone, keys, water bottle, helmet, gloves, skates, and sticks.
- Locker rooms will be limited to one athlete at one time for restroom use only.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available.
- All OMC equipment will be cleaned thoroughly between sessions.
Athletes who drive themselves to training are asked to park across the street in the Rochester Northwest Clinic parking lot. For athletes who are being dropped off and picked up, there will be signs showing the locations of drop-off and pick-up.
If you have questions, call us at 507.535.1977.