Hours of Care at Olmsted Medical Center
Regular hours of care
To learn about what is open and what is closed on a holiday, please visit our Facebook page.
- SE Clinic hours (507.288.3443)
- Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Doors will open at 6:35 AM (for early lab draws).
- The SE Pharmacy open 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Occupational Health Services will be open with full services for individuals who have been injured at work, need a physical exam to qualify for employment, or who need drug and/or alcohol testing as a condition of employment. Hours are 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM. To schedule an appointment, call 507.292.7144.
- NW Clinic and Acute Care (507.292.7070)
- Monday-Friday from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Acute Care hours Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM. Acute Care at the NW Clinic is not open on the weekend.
- Family Medicine and Pediatrics hours Monday, 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM and Tuesday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Cardiology open Monday from 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM and Tuesday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Rehabilitation Services open Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM, patients should park in the lower parking lot and enter through the lower level door.
- The NW Pharmacy hours Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Branch Clinic hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with some clinics offering alternative hours of operation.
Care available after regular hours
Olmsted Medical Center's Emergency Department, located at the hospital, is open 24/7/365 for walk-in urgent or emergency care and telephone triage advice (507.529.6600)
Other options include:
- Miracle Mile Clinic Acute Care is open for walk-in appointments
- Hours are Saturday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM and Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- FastCare South, 90 14th Street SW, Suite 200, Rochester, MN 55902
- Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM, and Saturday/Sunday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM