Hours of Care at Olmsted Medical Center
Regular hours of care
- SE Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM;
SE Acute Care 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- NW Clinic and Acute Care hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM;
NW Acute Care Saturday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
NW Acute Care Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Branch Clinic hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with some clinics offering alternative hours of operation.
Care available after regular hours
Olmsted Medical Center's Emergency Department, located at the hospital, is open 24/7/365 for walk-in urgent or emergency care and telephone triage advice (507.529.6600)
Other options include:
- NW Clinic Acute Care is open for walk-in appointments on Saturday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM and Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- FastCare North – Now open!
102 Elton Hills Drive NW, Suite 200, Rochester, MN 55901
- FastCare South
90 14th Street SW, Suite 200, Rochester, MN 55902