Olmsted Medical Center offers a patient portal called OMC MyChart. It offers many more features and is part of Olmsted Medical Center’s (OMC) Epic Systems, our electronic medical record and revenue cycle (bill pay) system.
With OMC MyChart, you will find many features including:
- Ability to request or cancel an appointment
- Ability in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine to schedule an appointment with a provider you have previously seen (since October 2018)
- Send and receive secure messages between you and your healthcare team
- View a family member's health record using a proxy access through OMC MyChart
- View health information from your visits
- View your appointment itinerary
- Request prescription renewals
- Manage health information from other healthcare organizations that use MyChart
You will be able to view laboratory, radiology, and other test results. All results will be released your OMC MyChart account immediately with the following exceptions: pathology, advanced imaging (nuclear scans, OB ultrasounds, MRI, and CT), and certain tests such as for Lyme disease and HIV. These results will be sent to your OMC MyChart after five (5) business days. The delay is in place to allow time for your provider to review your results and call you before they are placed in your OMC MyChart.
Do you want to sign up?
To sign up, type https://mychart.olmmed.org and click on the “sign up now” button in the “new user” box on the right side of your screen. Here is a short instruction sheet on how to sign up.
If you have a child between the ages of 13-17 who would like to set up their own account, please complete the OMC MyChart Teen Account Request form. Please note, this form must be signed by both the parent/legal guardian and the teenage child.
Do you want to pay your bill online?
OMC MyChart offers a convenient way to pay your bill, update insurance information, and ask questions about your bill. You will also be able to view itemized bills, statements, and payment summaries.
To view your bill or to pay online, simply log into your OMC MyChart account, click on the “Billing” icon at the top of the screen, and then click on “Account Payment.” You will be able to securely make credit card payments through your OMC MyChart account.