Hospital Gift Shop ("The Gift Box")
Located inside OMC's hospital at 1650 4th Street SE in Rochester, Minnesota, The Gift Box offers patients and visitors a selection of flowers, gifts, and keepsakes for purchase. All sale proceeds support OMC's Caring Partners volunteer programs, including:
- Sewing group—sew projects for patients/newborns and make tray favors for patient meals
- Coffee cart—serve free coffee, muffins, and juice to patients’ families
- Hand massage—provide a hands-on therapeutic service to hospital patients
- Blood drives—hand out juice and cookies to blood donors
- Greeter or escort service—help visitors navigate OMC’s patient-care facilities
- One-time events like craft fairs, community festivals, etc.
The Gift Box is staffed by OMC Volunteers in Patient Care. Interested in becoming an OMC volunteer? Learn more and apply online!